Wednesday, January 10, 2018

My One Word for 2018: Baseball

Baseball got in my life since I was 3 year old. Baseball is for me my one word for 2018. This year I have to go chase my dreams of being a pro-baseballer. I've always dreamed about this moment. To play baseball for an American high school, and after high school go play for college.

In 2015 I got selected for The Kingdom Of The Netherlands, and 2 months after we had tournament in Tokyo (Japan). Because I was 15 years old and the youngest it was kinda hard for me, because everyone else was so big and strong.

In 2017 at a game against Spain I ripped a muscle in my back, after the doctors checked me they told me I was done for this year and that I couldn't play this year. I think that was the hardest part in my life. This is the first time in over a year that I play baseball again. This chance is very important for me, and my goal now in 2018 is to be champions with the Pioneers and get a scholarship with baseball. 2018 has to be my year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Government Shutdown

President Donald Trump warned that the present round of immigration negotiations over the DACA program. Trump his words ''this will ...